Leaving cert grinds in Dublin
The Academy of Grinds provides weekly classes commencing in September 2019 until May 2020 with a break for Christmas and Easter.
Tuition will be held in a class-based environment and courses run for 75 minutes each week.
Students that sign up for weekly grinds attend their subject once per week on the night they register to attend.
Ten Reasons to Attend The Academy of Grinds in Dublin City University or Donabate
1. Expert tuition from our registered expert teachers breaking the subject matter down topic by topic and identifying exactly how to approach questions using sample and past state examinations papers and solutions.
2. Exam-focused study notes clarifying the areas to concentrate on to ensure the student is fully prepared to deliver that H1 answer on the topic in June by providing sample and past state examinations questions and solutions.
3. Students can avail of one to one support from our teachers both before and after class to help with any areas they are finding particularly difficult.
4. Everything covered will focus on the curriculum, dissecting exactly what is necessary to achieve a H1 answer.
5. Confidence and inspiration from listening to our expert teachers demonstrate how to present the perfect full marks answer in a topic delivered in an environment that is designed specifically to inspire students to excel in their academic studies.
6. One to one student assessment - This assessment will establish the students learning style and give guidance on how each student should use this information to create positive outcomes in their examinations.
7. Access to our Student Success Programme - This unique programme is an 8 step programme that will set each student up for success.
8. Access to our Mindfulness for Stress Programme - This programme delivered by a former Silicon Valley lawyer will teach students how to channel stress and develop their brain for success.
9. Parent access to our "Get exam Wise' parent evening. This parent course will give parents valuable information on CAO applications, College information and practical things they can do to support their children during their state examinations.
10. Study and Wellness weekly planner - Each student will receive a personal weekly study and wellness planner to help set them up for a successful year ahead.